Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Message to Our Friends.... You Can Do It!


I was reminded yesterday about the reason I started this blog. Yes, I wanted to share my techniques, and the lessons I learned about dealing with difficult kids, but also, I wanted other foster and adoptive parents, or parents of tough kids to have a place to go to find support. So, With that said, I say this.

 You are not alone. You will have tough days, days when you want to give up, run and hide, days when you don’t think you can do it… but you can. I know you can.  I find my strength in prayer, and whether you pray or not, I pray for you, and I send my strength and support to you.

You Have Friends here.  You are surrounded by love and support. I understand what you are going through.  I have been there… and so have the other parents that have become friends to us on this page.  For that friendship, I thank you all. 

I don’t have all the answers, but I have God to help me. I believe that. I believe we are raising God’s children, and his hand is in everything we do. 

So, Please. Don’t give up. When things are difficult, take a moment…

If you have issues you’d like us to write about, please comment here or on our Facebook page and we will get right on it.  Our goal is to give you tools, tips and practical advice that will help get your through the day. 

~ John and Diane

image:
License
AttributionNo Derivative Works Some rights reserved by h.koppdelaney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense